Blizzard Entertainment today announced StarCraft Remastered. StarCraft Remastered upgrades the essential sci-fi strategy experience from beginning to end.
” We’ve remastered our units, buildings, and environments, improved game audio, and broadened our supported resolutions. Illustrated interludes bring the struggles and victories of heroes like Artanis, Fenix, Tassadar, Raynor and Kerrigan to life like never before. Most importantly, the strategy gameplay that StarCraft perfected years ago remains unchanged. ”
- Remastered Graphics
- Revised Dialogue and Audio
- Blizzard Friends and Matchmaking
- Classic StarCraft Gameplay
“While these improvements will bring StarCraft to the modern era, gameplay and balance have been precisely preserved, for an experience that will feel identical to veteran players,” Blizzard said.
What’s New !
Detailed Visuals :
Zoom out for a Battlecruiser’s view of the battlefield, or zoom in to see the veins on a Mutalisk’s wings.
Race-themed comic book interludes tell the original story with a fresh coat of paint.
The original soundtrack and dialogue, re-recorded and rejuvenated.
Here is a quick rundown of what StarCraft: Remastered offers:
- Widescreen UHD support for up to 4K
- New illustrations to “enhance storytelling” in the campaign missions
- “Advanced matchmaking”
- “Full connectivity” to Blizzard’s online network
- Cloud saves for campaign progress, custom-made maps, keybinds, and replays
- Eight new languages in addition to the five that came with the original
GameSpoiler Titbits :
The galactic story of intrigue and cosmic warfare that culminated in StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void began years ago, in the far reaches of the Milky Way. Three races—the Earth-expat Terrans, the psionic Protoss warriors, and the world-devouring Zerg—encounter each other for the first time, beginning a conflict that spans worlds (and more than 50 missions