Sony Interactive Entertainment Japan Asia showcased its previously teased NieR: Automata protagonist 2B costume for Gravity Rush 2 during the NieR: Automata “One Million Shipments Commemoration” live stream today.
The DLC 3C3C1D119440927–has three new Colosseumliseums to compete in. As featured in the video below, one of these has you trying to convince a secretary to let you in to see someone, and it even forces you to agree that you’re okay with the fourth wall being broken. Once you do, you’ll fight against Square Enix president and CEO Yosuke Matsuda. Later on, developer Platinum Games’ president and CEO, Kenichi Sato, also joins the fight.
It will include three new colosseums to challenge, plus additional sub-quests. Upon completion of these quests, players can earn various rewards, including:
- Costumes from the previous Japanese release, NieR: Replicant, for androids 2B, 9S and A2
- “Revealing Outfit” (in the style of Kaine) for 2B
- “Young Man’s Outfit” (in the style of young Nier) for 9S
- “Destroyer Outfit” (in the style of young adult Nier) for A2
- Records that add special music tracks to the players’ jukebox
- New equipment and cosmetic accessories such as hairspray that allows you to change the color of 2B and A2’s hair
- Masks with unique “on equip” effects
- Special bullets that change the appearance of enemy bullets
You can enjoy the colosseum challenges by meeting various conditions, and clearing battles will allow you to acquire various rewards, such as the costumes and hairspray. The colosseum has scenarios in addition to battles, as well as considerably difficult battles for speedrun-style players.
A price and exact release date for 3C3C1D119440927 wasn’t shared, Square Enix saying it will arrive “soon” for both the PS4 and PC versions.