Today developer Treyarch released a new patch for Call of Duty: Black Ops III.
The main point of version 1.22 is to prepare the title for the upcoming release of the Zombie Chronicles DLC. In addition to this, multiple bugs have been fixed. Checkout the full details of the patch down below .
Zombies Chronicles Support:
Call of Duty®: Black Ops III – Zombies Chronicles arrives first on PlayStation 4 on May 16th, delivering 8 remastered classic Zombies maps from Call of Duty®: World at War, Call of Duty®: Black Ops and Call of Duty®: Black Ops II. Complete maps from the original saga are fully remastered and HD playable, within Call of Duty®: Black Ops III.
Play the experience that began with Call of Duty: World at War and spanned several consoles, all in one package, that leads to the events of Black Ops 3.
Zombies Chronicles includes:
- 3 Call of Duty®: World at War Maps: Nacht der Untoten, Verruckt, and Shi No Numa
- 4 Call of Duty®: Black Ops Maps: Kino der Toten, Ascension, Shangri-la, and Moon
- Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Map: Origins
- This update addresses a number of general performance issues.
- Unopened Supply Drop bundles will now remain in the Black Market after the events have ended.
- Supply Drops that had disappeared have been returned to players’ inventories.
- Attachment Icons will load more quickly in Create-a-Class and Gunsmith menus.
- Addressed an exploit that allowed users to equip some camos before unlocking them.
- Ballistic Knife
- Ballistic Knife blades are now recoverable.
- Ballistic Knife now properly registers headshots with the Kill Counter or Clan Tag attachments equipped.
Source : COD