Atlus has opened the official website for Studio Zero, its new development studio working on a new fantasy RPG titled Project Re Fantasy.
The official website gives information about the Studio zero , a message from producer & director Katsura Hashino, a list of key staff working on the game, and a concept video and artwork of the Fantasy RPG.
This Is Not Persona.
This Is Not Megami Tensei.
This Is The Beginning Of A New Story…….
Message from Katsura Hasino, Producer & Director
25 years ago, the Atlus RPG uttered its first cry. Speaking of RPGs in those days, the stories of morality in so-called medieval fantasies worlds were mainstream. The Shin Megami Tensei series was released as an “opposition” to such a “common” world view, and the Persona series was released as its spin-off. Both series, even today in their latest entries, have always been made with the concept that it will be a counter to the times. And now how will Atlus, which has been creating counters to such eras, approach a new RPG? That is, to challenge the norms of the genre users have already been consuming for decades in various media on a regular basis.
So, we have succeeded at contemporary drama so far, but the next RPG theme is nothing other than a return to a “true fantasy world.” We firmly believe that to make this beautiful gaming experience, going somewhere among all the games made about overflowing fantasy worlds only we can go, is a counter to the current era. As only the creators of Shin Megami Tensei and Persona can do, we’ll offer players all around the world a “true journey” based on the themes and essence at the foundation of those two titles. By all means, please come and witness this challenge.
Project Re Fantasy Creators
- Producer & Director (Studio Zero) – Katsura Hashino (Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne, Persona 3, Persona 4, Persona 5, etc.)
- Character Designer (Atlus Artwork Team) – Shigenori Soejima (Persona 3, Persona 4, Persona 5, etc.)
- Sound Composer (Atlus Sound Team) – Shoji Meguro (Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne, Persona 3, Persona 4, Persona 5, etc.)
- Production – Atlus / Studio Zero
- Scenario & Planning
- Scenario Planner – Yuichiro Tanaka (Persona 3, Persona 3 Fes, Persona 4, Persona 5, etc.)
- Scenario and System Planner – Azusa Kido (Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne, Persona 3, Persona 4, Persona 5, etc.)
- System Planner – Atsushi Watanabe (Persona 3, Persona 4, Persona 5, etc.)
- System Plannner – Kenichi Gotoh (Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha series, Persona 3, Persona 4, Persona 5, etc.)
- Programmer – Yujiro Kosaka (Persona 2: Innocent Sin, Persona 2: Eternal Punishment, Persona 3, Persona 4, Persona 5, etc.)
- Programmer – Toshiyuki Niida (Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne, Persona 3, Persona 4, Persona 5, etc.)
- Programmer – Hirotaka Mizuno (Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon, Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth, Persona 5)
- Graphic Design
- Designer – Yasuhiro Akimoto (Catherine, Persona 5)
- Designer – Hiroki Fujioka (Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan, Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth, Persona 5, etc.)
- Project Manager – Akiyasu Yamamoto (Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon, Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey, Persona 3 Portable, Persona 4 Golden, etc.)
About the Studio Zero
Different from the studio that continue to work on series such as Persona and Megaten, Studio Zero is where we reconfirm the meaning of our existence from the starting point and once again begin a new challenge. Returning to our creative roots, we decided to establish this new studio as a starting point to create for all platforms as the big counter the current era requires. The participating staff that gather at this studio have, over the course of Atlus RPGs so far, are volunteers that have worked hard together and produced gameplay of value. What kinds of things will happen in the future? Please look forward to it.
Atlus Project Re Fantasy Concept Video
Atlus Project Re Fantasy Art Work
Abducted from : Rpg