Finally. Bandai Namco Entertainment Asia showcased some new awesome gameplay of the PlayStation VR version of Ace Combat 7 during a stage event from Taipei Game Show.
The video below is recorded from the PlayStation VR Social screen, shows the take-off from a carrier and air combat. The gameplay gets switched to the smaller window of the screen. take a look at it.
Ace Combat 7 is scheduled to release this year, exclusively for PS4. Without further ado, you can watch the gameplay below.
GameSpoiler + Titbits :
- At first, we were only going to create a light PlayStation VR mode in the main story, but we miscalculated (laughs). The main story and PlayStation VR content follow two completely different lines.
- Aya Tamaki (Summer Lesson producer and director) is the assistant producer. A year has passed in going through trial and error for various particulars.
- As for the scenario, it has the image of Ace Combat 5, but the taste may be closer to Ace Combat 04.
- Ace Combat 04 is told from the perspective of a young man, and Ace Combat 5 is a road story in which the player themselves is included. In Ace Combat 7, the scenario advances from the combined perspectives of various characters.
- Various “comparisons” make up the theme this time. Unmanned and manned air crafts, older pilots and the player… The appearance of the F-104 will be of high significance to the story.
- The setting is the world of Ace Combat 04 and Ace Combat 5, 10 years after Ace Combat 5. There will also be things for users who played Ace Combat 5. Of course, if this is your first Ace Combat, you’ll also be fine.
- The names of places and such that have appeared in the series so far will be explained throughout the story. We also want people who don’t know much about fighter planes to pick up this game.